I am typically not an allrecipes dot com kind of gal...but I decided to give this recipe a shot because it got a high rating... I didn't change a thing, and it got a high rating at my house, too! :)
| (sorry...it was Halloween time...the picture is old...but the muffins were good!) |
by Sue Ross
2 1/4c. All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
1. Combine the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt, and whisk to sift.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar
3. Add the pumpkin and oil and mix well.
4. Stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
5. Fold in the cranberries (The first time I made these I chopped them by hand, the second time I pulsed them in the food processor...both ways were fine. :)
6. Fill foil or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400ºF for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
MMMMMM! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment